Here’s what’s included:
- All parts and labor for all components, including barrels, are warranted for 3 years.
Barrels wear out, and the wear and tear of rough environments requires all guns to need repair at some point. Don’t miss hunts because your Precision-Guided Firearm is down. Ensure optimal performance for an extended period with the 3-Year Extended Warranty.
Price: 15% of Precision-Guided Firearm MSRP
Call (512) 354-2114 to purchase.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
TrackingPoint, Inc. shall warrant that the product purchased from TrackingPoint™, which will include the firearm as well as the networked tracking scope and smart trigger (the “Precision Guided Firearm”, or “PGF”), shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase.
During this period if the PGF is found to be defective in material or workmanship, TrackingPoint or one of its authorized service facilities will at its option, either repair or replace this product without charge, subject to the following conditions, limitations and exclusions:
- This warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable.
- This warranty shall not apply to any product that has been subjected to misuse, abuse, abnormal use, negligence, alteration or accident, or has had its serial number altered or removed. An example of a product that has been subjected to misuse, etc. may include, but is not limited to, full submersion, dropping of the product, etc.
- This warranty does not apply to the batteries that accompany this product.
- This warranty does not apply to a product that has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of TrackingPoint.
- This warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage to the product, including, but not limited to, scratches and dents that do not otherwise affect the functionality of the product.
- This warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear or which are otherwise due to normal aging of the system.
For warranty service, the original purchaser must contact TrackingPoint using the steps listed below.
- Call TrackingPoint at (512) 222-0501 or at email@example.com. The customer service representative will discuss the issues with you and determine whether problems encountered with the PGF can be remedied remotely or whether the PGF must be returned to TrackingPoint for further service.
- If TrackingPoint determines that your PGF is eligible for direct mail-in service, ship your product to TrackingPoint’s repair service location in accordance with TrackingPoint’s instructions. TrackingPoint will provide prepaid way bills and packaging instructions. Once service is complete, the TrackingPoint repair service location will return the repaired product or provide a replacement product to you.
- In servicing your product, TrackingPoint may use parts or products that are new or refurbished. TrackingPoint will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged during service as its property, and the replacement part or product will become your property.
- TrackingPoint reserves the right to change terms and conditions, as it determines in its sole discretion.
- TrackingPoint products are available for purchase only by authorized individuals in compliance with federal and local law.
- TrackingPoint is not responsible for any failures or delays in performance under this warranty that are due to events outside TrackingPoint’s reasonable control.
- Except where prohibited by law, the laws of Texas shall apply to these terms and conditions, without regard to its conflict-of-laws provisions.
- You must provide information to a TrackingPoint representative about the symptoms and causes of the issues with the product.
- You must follow shipping and packing instructions provided by TrackingPoint. You will be responsible for products or parts that are lost or damaged as a result of failure to follow instructions.
- We recommend that you try to save your personal information including but not limited to videos before shipping. TrackingPoint will make every effort to recover personal information including but not limited to videos on a damaged scope but this may not always be possible.
What is NOT Covered
- The warranty does not apply to operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by TrackingPoint, as the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not apply to a product with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed, or to a product that has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of TrackingPoint.
- The warranty does not apply to a product that has been lost or stolen. This warranty only covers a product that is returned to TrackingPoint in its entirety. The warranty only applies to a PGF that is submitted by the original purchaser.
- The warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage to the product, including, but not limited to, scratches and dents that do not otherwise affect the functionality of the product.
- The warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal wear and tear or which are otherwise due to normal aging of the product.
- The warranty does not apply to damage to the PGF caused by ammunition other than XactShot™ ammunition sold by TrackingPoint for use in Precision Guided Firearms.
- The warranty does not apply to damage to the PGF caused by a barrel obstruction.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the products serviced except as authorized by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the products were obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the products may not be exported or re-exported in violation of export laws, including, if applicable, export or re-export into any U.S.-embargoed countries or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. You represent that you are not located in any country or on any list where the provision of product to you would violate applicable law. You also agree that you will not use products for any purposes prohibited by applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRACKINGPOINT AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER OF THE PRODUCT FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, RESULTING FROM TRACKINGPOINT’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMIT OF TRACKINGPOINT AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENT’S LIABILITY TO YOU AND ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER ARISING UNDER ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU FROM TRACKINGPOINT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID FOR THE WARRANTY.
TRACKINGPOINT SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA (II) IT WILL MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, OR (III) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
FOR CONSUMERS IN JURISDICTIONS WHO HAVE THE BENEFIT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES PROVIDED UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, TRACKINGPOINT’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO REPLACE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT OR SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALTHOUGH TRACKINGPOINT CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT A SUPPORT INCIDENT WILL BE RESOLVED, TRACKINGPOINT WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM SUPPORT SERVICES UNDER THE SERVICE WARRANTY IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE EXPRESS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRACKINGPOINT AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, RELATED TO OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.