TrackingPoint is pleased to offer a financing program for customers who wish to purchase products and pay on an installment basis. To find out if you qualify, follow the steps below and fill out the application form. If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just five simple steps to apply for the Retail Credit Program:
Step 1. Complete the credit application. You will be asked to provide your basic demographic information including your monthly household income. Remember to add the income of everyone in your household including your spouse’s if applicable, even if you are applying just for yourself.
Within 60 seconds you will receive your initial credit decision; either a pre-approval notice or a denial. If you are pre-approved you will receive a notification explaining the credit limit for which you qualified and the specific terms of your contract. If you have been denied, you will receive an email with the specific reason(s) for the denial. Applicants who are denied because of FICO score will be referred to the Credit Bureau. Applicants who are denied for other reasons can contact Sandbar Acquisition Company, LLC Customer Service Toll Free at (844) 210-2516 to appeal the denial, or resolve any issues.
Step 3. Send an electronic copy of your current state issued photo identification to: email@example.com.
**Quick Tip: Take a picture of your ID with a cell phone and send it via email.
Step 4. Contact TrackingPoint Sales Department direct phone number at (512) 354-2114 to place your order.
Step 5. When your product invoice is complete you will receive an email from Sandbar Acquisition Company, LLC with a link to your documents. This step must be performed on a laptop or desktop. When you chose ACH as your method of payment you will be asked to provide the bank routing number and account number from which your ACH payments will be withdrawn. Your financial institution will be verified instantly and you will then be prompted to electronically sign your loan documents. Once the e-signature process is complete, and your order is ready to be picked up or shipped, Sandbar Acquisition Company, LLC will disburse payment directly to TrackingPoint. You will be notified by TrackingPoint when your order is complete and your purchase is ready to be picked up or shipped.
How Does 90-Day Same As Cash Work?
90-Day SAC (same as cash) Financing Details:
- Customers financing will activate upon receipt of product evidenced by providing the shipping receipt from TrackingPoint.
- Customer will be set up on a standard installment loan in which payments will begin 30 days from date of delivery through the ACH system (this is not a 90 day deferred payment product).
- Customer will be provided with an addendum stating that the full balance is due within 90 days. The final payoff amount will be the invoice price minus any payments made during the first 90 days.
- Upon payoff, the customer will receive the paid in full retail contract in 10 to 14 days.
- Promotion is available only to APPROVED applicants.
- Standard TrackingPoint pricing matrix will be adhered to along with current underwriting requirements
- 90-Day SAC period will begin upon delivery and funding.